The Blockhouse Farmers Market at the South Shore Waldorf School & Kindergarten (64 School Road, Blockhouse, NS) is every Saturday in the Green Roof Portable.
There’s no better way to strengthen your local community than to shop and eat locally. By visiting the Blockhouse Farmers Market, you support local farmers, businesses, community members and the South Shore Waldorf School & Kindergarten.
Join us at this fun weekly get-together with coffee, pastries and music!
- Biodynamic rye bread from Bear River Farms
- Organic fruit and vegetables
- A variety of vegetables from Robert & Becky Tilsley (family at our school)
- Grass-fed, hormone-free meats from R & R Corkum Farm
- Breads and pastries
- Mother Culture ferments
- Fairtrade, organic coffee from JustUs Coffee Roasters