Building continues apace! The new connecting corridor, bathrooms, and faculty room are beginning to take form.
Progress made this past week:
– Prepping the slab excavation for the foyer walls. A monolithic slab with re-enforced edges will be poured.
– Underground plumbing for the washrooms was installed and is waiting to be inspected.
– Installation of insulation under the slab was begun.
Work scheduled for the coming week:
– Installing the remaining insulation under the slab.
– Forming the concrete slab.
– Laying the in-floor piping.
– Installing the rebar.
Help with foam and rebar installation this week, beginning on Tuesday (Dec 3rd), will be much appreciated. Contact Micah Edelstein, our contractor, at email@example.com if you can volunteer. Support in the form of monetary donations is also always very welcome!