Progress made this past week:
– The board approved moving forward with work on Phase 3, including the connecting corridor and faculty room.
– The building permit for Phase 3 was received.
– The excavation for the foyer slab was completed.
– The new septic and water lines for the foyer bathrooms were installed.
– Insulation was installed around the exterior of the hall foundation.
– The excavation for the new access road on the wood side of the hall was completed.
– The sprung wood sub floor for the Marmoleum flooring was insulated.
– The classroom door frames were installed.
– The wheelchair access ramp was moved to the right side of the schoolhouse (work in progress).