The Gnome Grotto

Dear families and friends,

We have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing epidemiological climate in our province. 

Today we spoke with the School Liason from Public Health.  We reviewed the plans for the Gnome Grotto.  While we feel confident that the measures and protocols that we put into place exceed their recommendations while the Western Zone is still “yellow,” the situation is developing so rapidly and we recognize that there could be a change over the next few days.  

With the set up planned to start tomorrow (Thursday) after school, we have made the difficult decision to postpone our Gnome Grotto until further notice.

This is an incredibly difficult decision.  A lot of effort and enthusiasm has gone into making this a magical event and we know that many will be saddened by this.  

If you have already purchased your tickets, we will be in touch regarding refunds.


The Gnome Grotto Creative Team